Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Preamp Eq Do You Know How To EQ Drums And Other Instruments To Make Them Sound Better?

Do you know how to EQ drums and other instruments to make them sound better? - preamp eq

My mixes are dry and lifeless. I need to know the exact frequency of all pools and Toms, catch and kick. and how to proceed so that frequency and Article Only a few guidelines. I do not understand how a parametric equalizer or other word-eq either. I have all kinds of computer effects and do not know how they really begins. I have the basics of compression, but I'm Padawan pupil. any help would be appreciated. I am not wrong with the development at all levels and pre-amp in jazz, not for the sound clip and stablizing standards. its just the mix sounds dull and extremely low power and depth. If an online school to become an engineer, please point me in the right direction.

Alesis HD24 / SONAR 5 Producer Edition / Mackie cfx20 / good SM57 microphones, capacitors, cables best new or inexperienced

0 comments:

Post a Comment