Sunday, January 24, 2010

Compression Running Tights Women: Would You Have A "problem" With A Man That Works Out In Spandex Compression Shorts Or Running Tights?

Women: Would you have a "problem" with a man that works out in spandex compression shorts or running tights? - compression running tights

For I am the guy. When I bike, I wear spandex tights long or 3 / 4 Capri pants.

When I run I always run leggings. When I go to the gym and wear leggings or spandex. In fact, everything that I for the establishment - in Spandex, leggings, or 3 / 4 Length Spandex Capri. I have probably 40 + pairs of spandex pants and a variety of colors.

Why? As the school on the track team and leggings, spandex or spandex-speed suite. Since then, I prefer she wore in the facility.

Like a woman has a problem with a man wearing spandex while working out? Luckily, when I go to the gym, people do not care enough or important that I have to wear spandex. A few times I've had very few women look at me when I wore pants, but overcome fairly quickly.

I'm curious if you have a problem with a man in spandex.

Thank you.

5 comments:

Miss Liz said...

Dude use completely. thats what they are. Why our choice is whether or not boys wear spandex. pay a fitness studio to develop and shape to enable the people to judge what it smells use in the gym, then it really is. This is not a place to anyones allow someone to develop only if the right to wear your clothes. You should be able to wear what they feel comfortable in developing Wow, I propose that every stupid person who is a problem with what people wear to the gym's studio. I tell them to stop looking and SUS recycling.

monaaaa said...

no.

ellen said...

Only a few wear the spandex pants, but yes, I have a little problem with them making fun of him =)

Agent 40 said...

No, enjoy the view!

Monica I said...

Frankly, I'm 20 years old and I like to have a big problem with people of all ages and body work in spandex or tight clothing. The girls laugh or think you dislike or that either) have no sense of fashion and therefore does not work on second glance, or b) they are so egotistical that he believes that everyone wants to see exactly how your body . Sorry if I seem harsh, but believe me, I did not make mistakes and lose their dignity and potential of women. Good luck! And if you avoid the use of spandex, wear it only for black, dark blue, silver, green, brown or gray. All bright and cheerful cries with 40 + couples is something that should never speak of a woman alive. Throw something.

Post a Comment