Saturday, January 23, 2010

Green Vegetable Bags Do Debbie Myer Green Bags Keep Other Things Green?

Do Debbie myer green bags keep other things green? - green vegetable bags

If you know what I mean
Because I bought it and they work, what is not real, and bananas, things quickly eat after the administration of pockets. But the salad takes almost a week and is much better than 3 days. So if someone with the knowledge of science, I was able to answer my first question is whether it works with vegetables get the grass?

1 comments:

Mike S said...

You know, it's a fascinating question, and I've never tried, but what I have in trying to keep some wet grass can be a piece of orange peel in the bag w / night. Come back tomorrow to remove cousin: "I suppose you want to get wet, no form.
The difference is incredible, but try by all means, the bag and advancing the cause of science.
Good luck!

Post a Comment