Thursday, February 11, 2010

A Boats Labeled Any Suggestions To Get Help Me Get My Force 120 Hp Boat Motor Started?

Any suggestions to get help me get my Force 120 hp boat motor started? - a boats labeled

I bought a used boat (Capri 1992 18 'Balyliner with 120 hp Force) and twice led to the lake. The first time I was able to start only after several attempts. But today it seemed he wanted to begin to but not enough room. The only time he began to cut, as it opens. Attempts to little or no noise, and I gave up. Also can someone explain how to appreciate and use the primer to explain exactly what they (I do, just by pressing START while turning, as they say)? My knowledge, which is very limited, so give an opinion on the march would be appreciated. They told me to try in order to replace the battery spark plugs and fuel use again, but knowing appreciate any other thoughts or ideas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment