Saturday, February 20, 2010

Dermatitis On Horses Face Bot Fly Deworming?

Bot Fly Deworming? - dermatitis on horses face

We have a new addition to the team and I realized there was a kind of eczema rash on gums and inner lip. I know this is a symptom of bot fly maggots. My plan is to preserve the power dose to use it, we do all the new horses in the stable. I was wondering if anyone an opinion on what worked for them in the past for robot have? What have you done for the series in the mouth can not disappear by themselves, or should I keep the water, the mouth with an antiseptic to help the healing process? Have you done something different or use another product that works better, or had good results? I'm torn between using the PowerDos and Quest Plus worming every 15 days for 45 days. Tell me what you think.

0 comments:

Post a Comment