Monday, February 15, 2010

Photo Of Women On Topless Cruise Ship Tips/advice On Taking Candid Photos Of Women At The Beach?

Tips/advice on taking candid photos of women at the beach? - photo of women on topless cruise ship

Hello, I'm going to Hawaii in a few months and I decided on an open bikini photos of pretty young women in various popular beaches.

I've never seen anything like this before.

Do you have pictures of the beach bikini candid in front of women, and if so, do you have any tips or advice?

There are things in general, I want to know:

1. Is it legal for me to open to take pictures of women on the beach, or do I need to obtain permission. Note these are not nude or topless beaches of Hawaii does not allow nudity in general.

2. Is often confrontational about this, which means it would be better to enlarge the images descreetly as possible, or tois usually not a big deal, and I break a couple of pictures without using a zoom.

3. Have you ever been beaten by the boyfriend of a woman who was caught taking pictures of her?

4. On a sunny day at the daycare center, what the best setting to use for my camera to get the best photos on the shutter speed, aperture and ISO settings because the images are made is hand, do not use a tripod.

5. Other suggestions or advice would be very grateful, thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment