Friday, February 5, 2010

Rabbits - Males/peeing How Long Does A Rabbits Pregnancy Last?

How long does a rabbits pregnancy last? - rabbits - males/peeing

I), two domestic rabbits (men + women and I have kids, so I can bring them to the people. My rabbit does not like people who see them as wild and I think it would really take care of their own children, as they are very friendly compared to other rabbits. My male rabbit has been too friendly towards other rabbits and humans. Would it make sense to raise my two rabbits, and then sell the smaller ones, good only for my own rabbits.

2 comments:

theredha... said...

PLEASE do not breed rabbits. There are hundreds and thousands of homeless rabbits were killed in shelters every day because not enough good homes like cats and dogs.

Please keep your rabbit in his hand. You can 1-20 babies every 31 days. There is no advantage that a responsible breeder, and it is not necessary that the animals in this world. If you have time, you can spend the animal shelter. Maybe you have to see how the animals, the homeless, not to earn quick money by pumping more animals. To save the people in order to send the rabbits - www.rabbit.org if they want a rabbit.

In addition, failure of sterilization for your rabbit is the end result more than rabbits and people who pay to eat or be used as snake food rabbit tries to buy you. His wife was quiet, as if the inhabitants of sterilization - are extremely hormonal, and often aggressive when they are not neutered.

PLEASE sterilization your rabbit, before it reaches the uterine cancer (rates are as high as 80% in 3-4 years!

Visitwww.Qrabbit.com learn more about rabbits and neutral PLEASE sterilize their pets.

Miss America said...

Most domestic rabbits are pregnant for about 30-32 days. I present to New Zealand and GB 33 days for the first litters. I've found, tend to my little half until they had children. Bucks are generally amiable character.

You may need to buy a pet store, sell, house rabbits, and my flesh and not on a business you can trust. Seasons, spring and early summer, when they sold most of the rabbits.

Be careful and make sure you can conclude with a group of rabbits for sale that no longer go! There are many good books in the library can offer some tips for the excellent breeding rabbits.

Post a Comment