Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Hunting As A Fellon In Colorado I Assaulted A Cop Can I Rejoin The Military With A Aggrivated Fellony Conviction?

I Assaulted a cop can i rejoin the military with a aggrivated fellony conviction? - hunting as a fellon in colorado

I was in the army for several years in the Reserve of the Army, which resisted arrest and drunk in a bar, police bite to his arm, when I confronted smuthering just want to continue my military career as an engineer, I have a gun and the go hunting. The army is my fellony get expounged or get rid of when I go on active duty? I was fired because I am not one for arms, because my probation officer says I can not qualify with a firearm because a Fellone in. I was sentenced to ten years probation fellony i have completed a year and a half, I feel lucky? wat do i do ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment